Instructions For Use
- All information is to be divulged which is in the possession of the individual or corporate party, his attorneys, investigator, agents, employees or other representatives of the named party.
- A "medical practitioner" as used in these interrogatories is meant to include any person who practices any form of healing arts.
- Where an individual interrogatory calls for an answer which involves more than one party, each part of the answer should be clearly set out so that it is understandable.
- Where the terms "you," "plaintiff" or "defendant" are used, they are meant to include every individual party and separate answers should be given for each person named as a party, if requested.
- Where the terms "accident" or "the accident" are used, they are meant to mean the incident which is the basis of this lawsuit, unless otherwise specified.