Atlanta Internal Organ Injury Lawyer
Representation for Victims of Internal Organ Injuries
Many different types of accidents can leave a person suffering damage to internal organs of the body. These injuries can leave sufferers dealing with severe long-term debilitating effects. Internal injuries can be especially dangerous because many show no obvious signs of being present immediately after an accident. There are a wide range of internal organs that don't show their symptoms for days, weeks, or even months after an accident.
If you or a loved one has suffered an internal organ injury after an accident, you need to speak with an experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney. Grant Law Office can help you secure the financial settlement you necessary to heal and move on after suffering internal organ injuries. You can reach us at (866) 249-5513 or (404) 995-3955.
Compensation Available in a Georgia Internal Organ Injury Claim
If you or a loved one has suffered an internal organ injury, you need to contact an experienced Atlanta internal organ injury attorney. Your lawyer can help you pursue financial compensation to help cover the following:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages from missing work
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages (in the event of losing a loved one)
Common Internal Organ Injuries
Many different types of internal injuries are possible after an accident. Here are the most common internal injuries people suffer in accidents:
- Internal bleeding
- Liver damage
- Kidney damage
- Punctured lung
- Spleen damage
- Diaphragm rupture
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
Types of Internal Organ Injuries
- Blunt force trauma injuries: these internal injuries are caused by the body suffering an impact in a collision, such as a car accident or a fall.
- Deceleration trauma injuries: these internal injuries are caused by impact injuries suffered when motor vehicles come to a sudden stop. These stops lead organs to shift violently inside the body, ripping blood vessels, and causing internal bleeding.
- Penetrating trauma injuries: these internal injuries are caused by an object tearing through the body in an accident.
Common Causes of Internal Organ Injuries
Grant Law Office has handled many accidents that left our clients suffering from internal organ injuries. Here are the most common causes of internal organ injuries our Atlanta clients have endured over the years:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrians accidents
- Bus accidents
- Train accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
Contact a Dedicated Atlanta Internal Organ Injury Attorney at Grant Law Office
Grant Law Office has helped many people and their families suffering after a personal injury accident. We've guided many clients to financial settlements that have helped them heal and move on from their accidents. Let us be there for you and your family next. Grant Law Office can fight at fault parties and their insurance companies while you get better. Contact our Georgia personal injury lawyers at anytime, day or night, at (866) 249-5513 or (404) 995-3955.