Atlanta Bicycle Recall Attorneys
Like all consumer products on the market today, bicycles must be designed and manufactured with the owner’s safety in mind above all. Failing to invest the resources to produce a consistently safe product can result in the injury and death of many a consumer. Grant Law Office has been a staunch defender of victim’s rights when it comes to product liability, and bicycles are no exception. A quick search on the Consumer Product Safety Commission's (CPSC) website can reveal a multitude of bike and bike part recalls - all of which have the potential to be devastatingly harmful.
For over three decades of operation, the experienced Atlanta personal injury lawyers at Grant Law Office have successfully represented clients in a wide variety of product liability cases. If your or a loved one has suffered traumatic injury or simply been put in harm’s way due to a defective bike or bike part - contact us at (404) 995-3955 at your earliest convenience.
So you’ve been in a bicycle accident and you’ve ruled out any external factors or your own handling that could have caused the mishap. Could it be something within the mechanics of the machine that created the issue? It is entirely possible. You should, however, take care of a few immediate issues:
- Seek Medical Care: Depending on the extent of your injuries, a visit to the doctor may be in order. Not only will this take care of any wounds you may have suffered, knowingly or unknowingly, but it will provide a personal injury lawyer documented evidence of the extent of your injuries should you move ahead with a lawsuit.
- Photograph the Scene: The proliferation of smart phones, camera phones and increasingly smaller cameras in general has opened up a wide avenue for evidence collection, even directly after a wreck. Be sure to take as much visual evidence as possible immediately following the accident – or have a friend or family member do so for you. This kind of documentation can be invaluable for any lawsuit you decide to pursue in the long run.
- Store the Bike: Above all, do not get rid of the most concrete pieces of evidence you have! Even if the bike has yet to be recalled, a specialist will be able to determine if shoddy work was involved and the degree of negligence on the part of the manufacturer. Keep the bicycle in a secure location, out of the elements and somewhere you’ll be able to retrieve it for review by your counsel.
- Speak With a Qualified Personal Injury Attorney: Whether you’ve confirmed a recall notice has been announced for your bike or you have reason to suspect the bike manufacturers are at-fault for your injuries, speaking with an experience personal injury lawyer can help in a variety of ways. Not only could you seek immediate and just compensation, you may be helping other riders avoid a similar fate.
If you or a loved one has suffered grievous injuries due to a malfunctioning bike or bike part, don’t wait to seek legal help. The statute of limitations in Georgia is approximately two years, depending on the circumstances, and your right to pursue compensation may be forfeited if you lapse on the deadline. The understanding Atlanta product defect attorneys at Grant Law Office are here to provide a thorough strategy and empathetic counsel should you require it. Call us today to set up a free case consultation and evaluation at (404) 995-3955.
- How To Safely Bike Around Atlanta Streets
- Bikes Recalled for Serious Safety Hazard
- CPSC Bicycle Safety Guides
- Bicycle Safety - NHTSA
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case