5 Places to Visit During Your Georgia Spring Break Staycation
Spring is finally here! That means the days are getting warmer, people are bring out their fair-weather clothes, and adventure seekers are planning their spring vacation getaway. After suffering a seemingly endless winter, you may be tempted to go somewhere far, far away and enjoy the sun, ideally poolside at a luxurious hotel. However, you don’t have to go out of state for a fresh experience, especially if you’re living in Georgia, a state full of surprises. Hey, times are tough, too, and you may not have the cash to spend on an elaborate trip. Why not save some money and explore the state you call home? There may be something extraordinary waiting for you to discover.
Don’t know the city too well? Afraid to go it alone? Call a few friends and hit up these five places that will most certainly give you guys a good time:
- Make some delicious appetizers, perhaps some sandwiches, pack a picnic basket, and go on over to Piedmont Park downtown. Bring a blanket and a book. Or just sit in the grass with your friends and talk while appreciating the beauty around you.
- The spring weather is sure to give you a hankering for a café setting where you can truly relax. A good option is the Sunset Cove Beach Café at Lake Lanier Islands. Enjoy some delectable seafood or perhaps even some barbecue while enjoying the breathtaking view of the lake.
- Maybe you’ve seen it all when it comes to dry land. Why not go under the sea? Visit the Georgia Aquarium and hang out with dolphins, sea otters, other aquatic critters, and even majestic whales.
- Did you know there is a botanical garden in Atlanta? There certainly is, and it provides one of the most colorful displays of nature’s beauty you can find in the area. Atlanta Botanical Garden is home to an extensive collection of roses, hydrangeas, rare conifers, palms, lilies, bulbs and much more.
- Perhaps there is nothing that interests you in the present moment. Your head is stuck in the past. Well there are plenty of historical sites in Atlanta if that’s what you’re seeking. Visit the birth home of one of the most inspirational figures in American history at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Tread the very same grounds that President FDR once did at the Little White House in Warm Springs. Or take a stroll through the now peaceful Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield and hear the cannons roar in the depths of your imagination.
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Wayne Grant, P.C. want to remind you to stay safe while you’re out adventuring throughout this wonderful state!
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Wrongful Death Day Care Case