Atlanta Head On Car Wreck Lawyers
If you, or someone you love, has been involved in a head on collision with another vehicle, undoubtedly you are facing many questions that you never expected, such as:
- How can I possibly recover from this?
- How am I ever going to pay these bills?
- Do I have legal options?
- Who is responsible?
First and foremost, know that you are not alone and you most certainly have options available to you. Head on car crashes are the deadliest kind of car wreck. Over our three decades of practice, the Grant Law Office has represented many individuals and families affected by such accidents. We know the kind of devastation that follows such accidents and their long-term physical, emotional and financial effects. It is our goal to not only help the victims of head on car collisions obtain the maximum recovery possible (whether by settlement or trial), but also to make our roads safer by holding careless drivers fully responsible.
To schedule an appointment with one of our understanding Atlanta car accident attorneys, call (866) 249-5513 or (404) 995-3955 or submit your information using the "Free Case Review" form found on this page.
Because head on collisions almost always end in catastrophic injury or death, compensation for victims and surviving loved ones may be considerable. Depending on the circumstances and whether there are aggravating circumstances, an additional award of punitive damages may be recovered. Non-punitive, or compensatory awards, are set forth below:
Wrongful Death Cases
- Wrongful Death Damages - this is a sum that represents the full value of the life of the decedent, and has both economic (such as lost wages) and non-economic components (what enjoyment of life the decedent would have had if he/she had lived a normal life expectancy).
- Estate Damages (this is recoverable in wrongful death lawsuits) and may include:
- Pain and suffering damages from the time of injury through the time of death
- Punitive damages
- Funeral costs
- Medical Expenses prior to death
Personal Injury Cases
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical Expenses, such as
- Emergency medical treatment
- Hospital and doctor bills - including compensation for anticipated future expenses
- Physical and/or Occupational Therapy
- Loss of wages and employment (loss of earnings and earning capacity)
- Property damage
Normally, such collisions are the result of negligence or carelessness, such as:
- Drunk driving
- Drugged driving
- Texting and driving
- Inadequate rest resulting in a driver falling asleep at the wheel
- Distracted while driving
- Fleeing the authorities
- Speeding or driving recklessly
Head on collisions can leave you and your family in a complete state of shock. It may take a considerable amount of time to come to grips with what has taken place. The Georgia injury lawyers at Grant Law Office understand the fallout that so often follows such accidents and we appreciate the time it takes to process the emotions involved. With that said, the sooner you make contact with our personal injury team, the better. With the passage of time, witnesses may become unavailable, memories may fade and important evidence may be destroyed.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call (866) 249-5513 or (404) 995-3955 and speak with one of our Atlanta car accident lawyers today.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Wrongful Death Day Care Case