Chamblee Car Accident Lawyers
Chamblee is located a mere 14 miles from downtown Atlanta and is one of the most popular bedroom communities for residents who work in the city center. The city is bordered by I-285 and I-85, which are heavily traveled by commuters. While the community offers residents a comfortable and pleasant way of life, the risks of a car accident are very high.
Commuters, commercial vehicles, semi-trucks, and other vehicles keep the roadway busy at all times of day, which is even worse during the morning and evening rush hours. If you or a loved one was seriously injured or died in a car accident in Chamblee, you need legal representation immediately to protect the right to full and fair compensation. Contact a Chamblee personal injury attorney at Grant Law Office today at (404) 995-3955 for a free case consultation in cases of serious injury or death.
Auto collisions in Chamblee happen far too often, and innocent individuals can be seriously, catastrophically, or fatally injured. The causes of car accidents in the Chamblee area include:
- Speeding: Many commuting drivers tend to exceed speed limits, in a hurry to get to work in time. These drivers put other drivers and vehicle occupants at high risk of suffering a serious or fatal injury due to taking risks behind the wheel.
- Distracted Driving: Drivers rarely leave home without a smartphone in hand, and once in the vehicle connect up so they can speak to their colleagues, family, and or friends during the drive. Driving distractions include eating, grooming, talking, or daydreaming, with attention off the road ahead, often with disastrous consequences.
- Texting While Driving: Teenagers are not the only drivers guilty of texting while driving. Many adult drivers engage in this dangerous habit, unable to ignore a message, and answer it later. Whether using a hands free texting system or on a phone, this behavior is among the most dangerous types of driver distraction.
- Aggressive Driving: Drivers are often frustrated, annoyed, and get aggressive when behind the wheel. These drivers may tailgate, weave in and out of lanes to try to get ahead of the traffic, putting all others sharing the road at high risk of an accident when something goes wrong.
- Drunk Driving: Drinking alcoholic beverages and getting behind the wheel is one of the most common causes of serious or fatal auto accidents, with wrong-way driving, speeding, weaving out of lanes, and other behaviors that can lead to deadly accidents in the Chamblee area.
- Drowsy Driving: Tired drivers have a reduced level of awareness, unable to react to a sudden stop or road hazard as quickly as is necessary to avoid an accident.
Car accidents in the Chamblee area can lead to many types of life-altering injuries, including:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Multiple Fractures
- Internal Injuries
- Disfiguring Injuries
- Severe Back and Neck Injuries
- Fatal Injuries
After a serious or fatal car accident, legal action must be brought against the responsible party. Initially, an insurance claim may be filed against the responsible driver’s car insurance. Insurance companies are for-profit organizations, and work hard to reduce the value of claims and lawsuits, with the assistance of teams of corporate attorneys. When a case is represented by the Chamblee car accident lawyers at Grant Law Office, every form of compensation will be pursued, with professionalism, exceptional legal skill, and personal dedication to the injured and the family.
Contact Grant Law Office today at (404) 995-3955 to discuss your case. The husband and wife legal team at the firm brings a rare level of legal competence to every case they represent and has recovered millions in damages for the injured. Call now.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case