Stonecrest Car Accident Attorneys
Stonecrest is a city of nearly 60,000 residents located approximately 15 miles from Atlanta. As the most dangerous roads in Georgia are in the Atlanta metro area, commuters in Stonecrest have a high risk of being involved in a crash. A recent study found that the five deadliest roads in the state are:
- Moreland Avenue from S. River Industrial Boulevard SE to Wylie Street SE
- I-20 from Exit 71 to Exit 65
- I-285 between the State Route 6 Interchange and the Riverdale Road Exit
- I-285 from the Bouldercrest Road Exit to the I-20 Interchange
- State Route 85 from Exit 237A to Springdale Drive
If you have been injured in a car accident that was the fault of another, speak with a Stonecrest car accident lawyer about a claim for compensation. Grant Law Office has been providing effective representation to personal injury victims for more than three decades. We are committed to aggressively protecting the rights of our clients and helping them get the justice they deserve.
You shouldn’t have to pay for the wrongdoing of someone else. Call us today at (404) 995-3955 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Although motor vehicle accidents have many causes, most result from some type of driver negligence. The most common causes include:
- Impaired driving: Alcohol, certain prescription and over-the-counter meds, and illegal drugs can significantly impair a driver’s ability to safely operate a motor vehicle. Every day in the U.S., approximately 37 people are killed in drunk driving crashes – one every 39 minutes, as reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Distracted driving: The percentage of drivers manipulating hand-held electronic devices increased by 127% from 2012 to 2021, as stated by the National Safety Council (NSC). A total of 3,142 people died in distracted driving-related crashes in a recent year. With the use of smartphones and navigation devices, distracted driving has become a major problem on the nation’s roadways.
- Fatigued driving: Researchers in a AAA Foundation study found that an estimated 328,000 drowsy driving crashes, resulting in nearly 800 fatalities and approximately 50,000 injuries, occur every year in the U.S., as reported by NSC. Fatigued driving affects reaction time, awareness of hazards, and ability to sustain attention.
- Aggressive driving: Drivers who speed excessively, weave in and out of traffic, run red lights and stop signs, tailgate, fail to yield the right of way, and cut other drivers off are a menace to the roads. Speeding has been a factor in approximately one-third of all motor vehicle fatalities for more than two decades, according to the Insurance Information Institute (III).
- Teen driving: Teen drivers lack experience behind the wheel and are more likely to make critical errors that can lead to serious crashes. Teens are more likely than adults to drive distracted, speed, or follow too closely behind other vehicles. In 2020 in the U.S., an average of eight teens were killed, and hundreds more were injured in motor vehicle crashes every day, as stated by CDC.
Car crashes can cause a range of serious injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal injuries
- Fractured bones
- Crush injuries
- Facial fractures
- Internal organ damage.
If someone else caused your accident, you are entitled to seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, loss of future earning potential, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other losses.
Grant Law Office has more than 30 years of legal and trial experience handling motor vehicle crash cases involving severe injury. Attorney Wayne Grant has been named among the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and listed among Georgia Super Lawyers.
Our Stonecrest personal injury attorneys have the knowledge, skills, and resources to accurately calculate your damages and effectively pursue the compensation you deserve. We are committed to helping you achieve the best possible outcome and protecting your rights every step of the way.
Contact us at (404) 995-3955 for a free consultation. Let’s see how we can help.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case