Dunwoody Car Accident Attorneys
Dunwoody, Georgia is a pleasant suburb of Atlanta, offering residents the best of urban life. Many residents who work in Atlanta commute from Dunwoody, driving on I-285, Highway 400, I-85, I-75, or I-20. Atlanta traffic is among the worst in the nation. While Atlanta is one of the top ten in population, it has a low density – which translates into high numbers of commuters, along with heavy traffic from commercial vehicles providing goods to the area. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident in Dunwoody, contact a Dunwoody personal injury lawyer at Grant Law Office at (404) 995-3955 for a free case consultation.
- Distracted Driving: Drivers who travel the same route, day after day, to and from work, can become less vigilant about keeping their eyes on the road ahead. Distracted driving can include actions such as eating, grooming, speaking with passengers, adjusting in-vehicle systems, or simply daydreaming.
- Cell Phones – Texting and Talking: Few drivers venture out on the road without ensuring they have their smartphones. While driving in and out of Dunwoody, they may fill the time by speaking with friends, relatives, or their work colleagues. Some drivers take very serious risks by writing or answering text messages while driving. Even hands-free texting is a distraction.
- Aggressive Driving: Drivers who want to reach a destination just a little faster than everyone else can drive in a very aggressive manner, tailgating, swerving in and out of lanes, and other dangerous driving conduct that can lead to a serious or deadly accident.
- Drowsy Driving: Many drivers start work early or have not had sufficient sleep. Getting behind the wheel with lack of sleep has been proven to be as dangerous as driving under the influence. Reaction time is slower, and drivers are more likely to be responsible for causing a deadly crash.
- Drunk Driving: Drunk driving is among the most dangerous of all driving behaviors, and a common cause of very serious or deadly car collisions in Dunwoody.
Negligence is the legal concept behind every successful car accident claim. A claim or lawsuit that results in full compensation for all damages will be built on the concept of negligence. All vehicle operators have a duty to drive in a manner that does not put others at risk. When a driver fails to do so, it is considered a breach of duty. When that breach is determined to be the cause of the accident, leading to injuries and other damages, including loss of quality of life, pain and suffering, lost work income, and reduced earning capacity, the driver could be proven to have acted in a negligent manner and be held accountable.
In many cases, the responsible driver is obvious, but in some cases, the insurance company of the negligent driver may challenge the claim. Insurance companies hire teams of defense attorneys that work overtime to reduce the value of settlements, often by asserting that the injured driver was responsible, had a pre-existing condition, or any strategy that could lessen the payout.
With the help of the legal team at Grant Law Office, even the most talented insurance company defense lawyers are on alert, as they are aware of the many million dollar settlements and jury awards achieved over our years in practice.
Contact a Dunwoody car accident attorney at Grant Law Office for a free consultation at (404) 995-3955. The firm represents victims in cases of serious injury or death.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case