Stone Mountain Car Accident Lawyers
The city of Stone Mountain is located on the west side of Stone Mountain Park, 16 miles from downtown Atlanta. Commuters in Stone Mountain must deal with congested traffic, as in all of the greater Atlanta metro area. The most dangerous intersection in Georgia is at Memorial Drive and North Hairston Road in Stone Mountain, according to a recent survey.
If you have been hurt in a car accident that was someone else’s fault, your best chance of recovering full compensation is to have an experienced Stone Mountain personal injury lawyer handling your case. Grant Law Office has been providing effective representation to personal injury victims for more than three decades. We are committed to aggressively protecting the rights of our clients and helping them get the justice they deserve.
Call us today at (404) 995-3955 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Crashes can occur for any number of reasons, including dangerous roadways, inclement weather, and equipment failure. Most car accidents are caused by some type of driver error. Some examples of driver error include the following:
- Distracted driving: Driver distraction has become a major problem on U.S. roadways in the digital age. Drivers who are texting or talking on cell phones, checking GPS systems, adjusting stereos, or otherwise distracted put others on the road at risk. Safe driving requires having your eyes on the road, your hands on the wheel, and your attention on operating the vehicle.
- Impaired driving: Drug and alcohol consumption can significantly impair driving ability. In a recently reported year, 11,654 people were killed in crashes involving alcohol-impaired drivers on U.S. roadways, accounting for 30% of all traffic deaths, as reported by the CDC.
- Aggressive driving: This combination of dangerous driving behaviors may involve excessive speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, running red lights or stop signs, tailgating, and cutting other drivers off. Aggressive drivers are a danger to themselves and everyone sharing the road.
- Drowsy driving: Sleepy drivers run the risk of falling asleep at the wheel. Drowsiness can be caused by lack of sleep, prescription or over-the-counter medications, and too many hours on the road without rest.
- Teen drivers: In a recent year, approximately 2,800 teens ages 13 to 19 were killed, and 227,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the U.S., as stated by CDC. Teen drivers ages 16 to 19 have a fatal crash rate nearly three times as high as drivers ages 20 and older. Teens lack driving experience and are more likely to speed, tailgate, or become distracted than older drivers.
Motor vehicle crashes can cause a wide variety of injuries, ranging in severity from mild to fatal. Common car accident injuries include:
- Head and brain injuries
- Bone fractures
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Facial fractures
- Crush injuries
- Internal organ damage
Grant Law Office has more than 30 years of legal and trial experience handling motor vehicle crash cases involving severe injury or death. Attorney Wayne Grant has been named among the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and listed among Georgia Super Lawyers.
After a serious car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost earnings, pain and suffering, and other damages. Insurance companies are in business for profit and are not likely to offer you the full value of your claim.
Our Stone Mountain car accident attorneys have the knowledge, skills, and resources to accurately calculate your damages and effectively pursue the compensation you deserve.
Contact us at (404) 995-3955 for a free consultation. Let’s see how we can help.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case