Morrow Car Accident Attorneys
Situated in the metropolitan Atlanta area, Morrow is a city that is easily accessible via major highways, including Interstate 75 and Interstate 285. Not only does it have a sizable population, but it is also adjacent to populous areas, making it a busy area for traffic and traffic-related accidents.
Grant Law Office is a top-tier personal injury and wrongful death law firm led by Wayne and Kimberly Grant, a husband-and-wife team of attorneys. With over 30 years of legal experience, Wayne Grant is a board-certified attorney recognized by Super Lawyers and his peers, holding an AV Preeminent rating. Since 2000, Grant Law Office has specialized in helping victims of serious injury and the family members of wrongful death victims. We are dedicated to serving as your loyal ally on the road to recovery.
We offer free consultations with no time limit. Contact us at (404) 995-3955 today to discuss your case.
Most car accidents result from driver error. Many traffic laws are designed to prevent such errors as they can lead to severe injuries. Among the various causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving: Activities that divert a driver’s attention away from the road can impair their ability to effectively react to hazards, resulting in accidents.
- Speeding: Situations where the driver’s speed is excessive can also reduce reaction times, leading to accidents.
- Impairment: Drugs and alcohol can impair the judgment, motor skills, and reaction times of drivers, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Fatigue: Studies have shown that driver fatigue and sleepiness lead to impairment on par with drunk driving, significantly increasing the risk of accidents.
- Improper Maintenance: Cars require regular maintenance. The failure to do so leads to parts and equipment failures, causing the car to lose control and get into accidents.
Car accidents can lead to different kinds of injuries, ranging from minor to severe. Some common injuries resulting from car accidents include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): Traumatic brain injuries, including concussions, can occur when a person’s head forcefully hits an object or when there is a sudden deceleration of the head during a collision. TBIs can result in cognitive impairments and may require extensive medical treatment.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a soft tissue injury that affects the neck and upper spine. It is often caused by the sudden jerking motion of the head and neck during a collision. Symptoms may include neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and shoulder pain.
- Broken Bones: Fractures or broken bones can occur in car accidents, especially in areas like the arms, legs, ribs, or collarbone. These injuries can be painful and may require surgery or extended periods of immobilization and rehabilitation.
- Connective Tissue Injuries: Injuries to ligaments, tendons, and other connective tissues are common in car accidents. These injuries can lead to chronic pain and limited mobility.
- Internal Organ Damage: The force of a car accident can cause damage to internal organs, such as the spleen, liver, or kidneys. Internal injuries may not always be immediately apparent but can have serious consequences if left untreated.
When you have been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to various forms of compensation to help you recover physically, emotionally, and financially. These forms of compensation can include:
- Medical Expenses: Compensation for all medical costs related to your injuries, including hospital bills, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation, and ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: If your injuries result in time away from work, you may be entitled to compensation for lost wages and any reduction in your earning capacity.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: In cases where your injuries permanently affect your ability to work or earn a living, you may be entitled to compensation for the long-term impact on your earning potential.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages, such as pain, suffering, emotional distress, and a decreased quality of life, may also be compensated. These damages aim to address the intangible losses you have experienced due to the accident.
After a car accident, having experienced legal representation can make a significant difference in your ability to secure fair compensation and navigate the complex legal process. Some key advantages of seeking legal representation include:
- Protection of Your Rights: A skilled attorney ensures that your legal rights are protected throughout the claims process and that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Investigation: Attorneys conduct thorough investigations to establish liability and gather crucial evidence to support your case.
- Negotiation: Experienced lawyers are adept at negotiating with insurance companies to reach settlements that adequately cover your damages and needs.
- Litigation: In cases where a fair settlement cannot be reached, your attorney is prepared advocate for your rights before a judge and jury.
You do not have to face the aftermath of a car accident alone. Let the dedicated team of attorneys at Grant Law Office help you on the path to recovery and justice.
We do not require a retainer or upfront fees, and you won’t pay anything unless we successfully resolve your claim or lawsuit. Our Morrow car accident lawyers are standing by to explore your legal options and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Contact Grant Law Office today at (404) 995-3955 for a free consultation.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case