Lithonia Personal Injury Lawyers
Let Our Experienced Team Fight for You After an Injury in Lithonia!
Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time. When the negligence of another party is responsible, however, it is possible to recover compensation for the injuries sustained. Whether you were injured on the road by a reckless driver or electrocuted on the job, the Lithonia personal injury attorneys at Grant Law Office will work diligently to build a strong case on your behalf. We understand the challenges you are facing in the aftermath of your accident and can offer the support you need to navigate your personal injury lawsuit. Call our law office today at (404) 995-3955 to schedule a free initial case review with one of our attorneys to get started.
How Our Law Firm Can Help You
At Grant Law Office, our husband-and-wife team brings careful strategic thought and planning to every care we take on. Although our firm was founded in 2006, Wayne Grant has been practicing law since 1979 and Kimberly Grant has been practicing since 1993, making them a dynamic force in the courtroom. Wayne Grant has also received much recognition for his work and was selected by his peers through independent research conducted by Super Lawyers as one of the top 5% of attorneys in Georgia. You can rest assured that, with our team at your side, you will have access to highly knowledgeable and experienced legal advice you can count on.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Claim?
Without an attorney, it can be challenging to know if you have a viable Lithonia personal injury claim, which is why it is a good idea to consult with a lawyer about your case. That said, there are three basic elements present in every claim:
- Was the responsible party negligent or reckless in their actions? For example, if a drunk driver crashed into your car, you could hold that person liable for your injuries.
- The other party’s negligence is what caused the injuries.
- The injuries sustained as a result of the other party’s negligence caused harm. Harm could include anything from medical bills and the inability to no longer work to emotional distress and pain and suffering.
Typically, to calculate damages in a personal injury claim, the total value of economic damages, such as medical bills and lost wages, are multiplied by the value of a multiplier that represents the accident victim’s pain and suffering.
Personal Injury Claims Our Team Proudly Represents
The team at Grant Law Office is skilled in handling a wide range of cases, including:
- Car accidents: Car accidents are among some of the most common personal injury cases and our attorneys have extensive experience in tackling these claims.
- Truck accidents: Unlike car accidents, truck accidents often involve more than one liable party, including the trucking company and those responsible for maintaining the truck, which can make these cases more complex.
- Slip and fall accidents: If you slip and fall on someone else’s property due to their negligence, you may be able to obtain compensation for the injuries sustained.
- Electrocution accidents at work: Electrical accidents are one of the main causes of workplace injuries.
- Negligent security: Sometimes lax or negligent security can create a dangerous situation for others, resulting in injuries.
- Medical malpractice: We rely on our healthcare professionals to keep us healthy and, unfortunately, sometimes the mistakes they make can cause serious harm.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a beloved family member in an accident that was caused by negligence, our team will pursue compensation on your behalf.
Find Out How Our Lithonia Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Did you sustain injuries in an accident that was caused by the negligent or reckless actions of another person or entity? The team at Grant Law Office can help you! Backed by decades of experience, you can rest assured that when we take on a case, we deliver exceptional legal guidance and support during a very challenging time. Call us today at (404) 995-3955 to schedule a free case evaluation with one of our Lithonia personal injury attorneys.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case