Stonecrest Personal Injury Lawyers
Stonecrest is an established city in Georgia with many highways. Unfortunately, these highways are some of the most dangerous in the state. The US 278 (Covington Highway), SR 124 (Turner Hill Road), and SR 155 (Snapfinger Road) are roadways with numerous accident hotspots in Stonecrest. The I-20, the only highway in the city with more than six travel lanes, has many deadly stretches, too. These circumstances make Stonecrest roadways prone to accidents that unfortunately, leave many people injured.
The accidents that occur on these roads are often caused by the negligent actions of another driver. If you or your loved one have sustained injuries on Stonecrest roads, Grant Law Office is here to help. We are an established firm specializing in personal injury and have in-depth knowledge of how to win this type of case.
Contact us today at (404) 995-3955 to speak to our dedicated and experienced Stonecrest personal injury lawyers about what your options are.
There are several elements that determine whether you have a Stonecrest personal injury claim. Remember that all of these elements must be proved to validate the case.
- Did the responsible person owe you a duty? You must be able to prove that the other party owed you a duty to care for the area where the accident that caused your injury occurred. This depends on specific circumstances that tie the at-fault party to the case.
- Did the responsible parson violate their duty? For instance, it could be that the other party was driving at high speed before hitting you, or it could be a property owner who failed to take good care of their building, resulting in a slip-and-fall accident.
- Did the action result in injuries, or were the injuries a result of the other party's actions? You will need evidence that you sustained injuries due to another person's actions. You may also be able to prove via evidence that the injuries were due to the other party’s inactions, such as not fixing a broken stair. This shows that the other party violated the duty they owed you and caused damages.
People get hurt all the time, and some of those injuries become personal injury cases. There are many types of personal injury cases. They can include:
- Car Accidents: If you sustain any injuries or damages in an accident caused by another person's carelessness, you have the right to seek compensation. With these cases, the issue of damages and liability comes into play.
- Truck Accidents: Both truckers and trucking companies have certain obligations they must meet in order to make the roads safer for everyone else. When these duties are neglected, bad accidents may result.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Whether it is private or public property, it is the owner's legal responsibility to maintain these spaces. If you slip and fall in a space that wasn't well maintained and dangerous for users, you can file a personal injury claim.
The Stonecrest personal injury attorneys at Grant Law Office will help you file a personal injury claim. We have helped many victims and their loved ones find the justice and peace they need to return to a life of normalcy. If you need legal representation and guidance regarding your personal injury case, don't hesitate to get in touch with us by calling (404) 995-3955.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case