Forest Park Personal Injury Attorneys
Forest Park is a city of nearly 20, 000 people, located in Clayton County, approximately nine miles south of downtown Atlanta. The city offers excellent housing, education, and entertainment opportunities. Its attractions include Reynolds Nature Preserve, nearly 150 acres of woodland situated roughly three miles south of Forest Park. The preserve includes several Civil War era structures, including Huie Barn, built in 1867.
The greater Atlanta metro area is known for its rich history, its world-class museums, as is known for having heavy traffic. Commuters in Forest Park and surrounding areas are navigating complex freeway systems carrying millions of people every day, along with frequent delays and traffic jams. Accidents are more likely to happen at major chokepoints, such as the Downtown Connector – the 7.5 mile stretch where I-75 meets I-85.
If you have been injured in a traffic crash on these dangerous roads, or in any type of accident caused by someone else’s negligence, get in touch with our firm as soon as you are able. Your best chance of recovering full compensation for your injuries is to have an experienced Forest Park personal injury lawyer handling your claim.
Our attorneys have been providing effective legal representation to personal injury victims in Georgia for more than three decades. Our experience and insight give us an advantage in the courtroom. We approach our cases thoroughly, with strategic thought and planning. Our firm is not a high-volume “settlement mill,” so you can expect your case to receive the attention it deserves.
Our firm has a reputation for excellence in a range of personal injury matters. Types of cases we handle include:
- Car accidents: With more than six million people, most of whom drive to work, car accidents are common in the Atlanta metro area. After a traffic crash that was someone else’s fault, you are entitled to seek compensation for your injuries.
- Truck accidents: Truck traffic in Georgia and throughout the nation has increased significantly in recent years. In a collision between a 4,000 pound passenger vehicle and a fully loaded 18-wheeler weighing 80,000 pounds or more, passenger vehicle occupants may suffer serious or fatal injuries.
- Slip and falls: When negligent property owners allow hazards to exist on their property, visitors can suffer serious slip and fall accidents. Falls are the number one cause of traumatic brain injury. Slips and falls can cause a range of severe injuries, including broken bones, spinal injuries, and hip fractures.
- Electrocution in the workplace: Electrocution is recognized by OSHA as a serious workplace hazard. Workers can suffer electrical shock, severe burns, or death when employers fail to comply with standards designed to protect against these hazards.
- Negligent security: Georgia property owners can be held liable if they fail to take reasonable security measures to prevent violent crime. Negligent security is a type of premises liability claim.
- Medical malpractice: Medical negligence is a leading cause of injury and death in the U.S. Insurance companies paid out more than $3 billion for medical malpractice claims in 2021, as stated by Diederich Healthcare.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death claim can be brought by the survivors of a deceased person. Wrongful death occurs when someone is killed because of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing.
The husband and wife team at Grant Law Office provides aggressive personal injury legal representation. Our Forest Park personal injury attorneys have been rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®, named among the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and listed among Georgia Super Lawyers®.
If you have suffered serious injury or lost a loved one through someone else’s negligence, contact us today at (404) 995-3955 to schedule a free consultation.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case