Pine Lake Personal Injury Attorneys
Pine Lake is the smallest city in DeKalb County, with a population of 752 at the 2020 census. It is a “micropolitan,” where strangers become neighbors and friends. Located less than 20 miles from Atlanta, the city offers a sparse suburban feel, with a lake, wetlands, and parks.
Even in Pine Lake, an individual can cause injury to others through carelessness or negligence. If you have been hurt in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you have a right to seek compensation for your injuries. Consult with an experienced Pine Lake personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Our firm’s experience and insight give us advantages in the courtroom for our clients. Wayne Grant has more than 30 years of legal and trial experience handling severe personal injury and wrongful death cases. He is board-certified in medical malpractice law, listed among Georgia Super Lawyers®, and rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®. Kimberly Grant is licensed to practice in Carolina and Georgia. She has tried cases in both state and federal courts. Our husband and wife team of attorneys is dedicated to providing aggressive, high-quality representation to victims in personal injury cases.
Not every accident or injury gives rise to a personal injury claim – only those caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of others. If a drunk driver hit you and you were injured in the crash, you should have a valid claim against that driver. On the other hand, if you tripped on your shoelaces and fell while shopping, you would not have a claim against the store, because your injuries were not caused by a hazard on the premises. After a free consultation, our Pine Lake personal injury attorneys can tell you if you have a case and what damages you may be entitled to claim.
Damages in a personal injury claim are calculated based on the losses you have suffered related to your injuries. Compensatory personal injury damages fall into two categories:
- Economic damages: This category includes objectively verifiable monetary losses, such as past and future medical expenses, lost earnings, and loss of future earning potential.
- Non-economic damages: This term refers to compensation for non-monetary, subjective losses, such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
We handle a range of personal injury matters, including:
- Car accidents: In 2020, 38,824 residents of the USA were killed and an estimated 2,282,015 were injured on U.S. roads, as reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Truck accidents: In a collision with a fully loaded 18-wheeler weighing 80,000 pounds or more, occupants of passenger vehicles are likely to suffer serious injuries.
- Slip and falls: When dangerous conditions on a property cause serious slip and fall accidents, property owners can be held responsible.
- Electrocution in the workplace: Electrocution is one of the leading causes of worksite fatalities in the construction industry.
- Negligent security: When hotels, nightclubs, and other businesses fail to provide adequate security, guests may be injured by assault or other criminal acts.
- Medical malpractice: Medical error is a leading cause of injury and death in the U.S. Injured patients can seek compensation in medical malpractice claims.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one through someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, a wrongful death claim is a way to seek justice and compensation.
If you have suffered personal injury in Pine Lake, Grant Law Office has the knowledge, skills, and resources to effectively pursue the maximum compensation available. Contact us at (404) 995-3955 to schedule a free consultation.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case