Morrow Personal Injury Lawyers
Legal Help for Morrow Injury Victims
Morrow is a city of fewer than 7,000 residents that blends appreciation of history and heritage with excitement for the future. It is home to the Southeast Region Branch of the U.S. Archives, Clayton State University, Reynolds Nature Preserve, and Spivey Hall – a world-renowned performance facility. The city offers many attractions for those who love music, history, art, and outdoor recreation.
If you have been injured in Morrow because of someone else’s negligence, you may have a claim for compensation. Do not delay in contacting an experienced personal injury attorney.
Why Choose Us for Your Personal Injury Law Firm?
Grant Law Office has been providing effective legal representation to personal injury victims in Georgia for more than 30 years. Our attorneys have been named among the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®, and listed among Georgia Super Lawyers®. We are experienced and accomplished trial lawyers who will aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve after serious personal injury.
How Do You Know If You Have a Valid Personal Injury Claim?
The best way to find out if you have a case is to consult with an experienced Morrow personal injury lawyer. You may have a personal injury claim if the negligence or wrongdoing of another caused your accident and/or injuries. We can tell you if you have a case and what damages you may be entitled to claim after a free consultation, with no time limit.
How Do You Calculate Damages for Personal Injury?
Compensatory damages are designed to compensate you for the losses you have suffered. They can be classified in two categories: economic damages and non-economic damages. Economic damages are for monetary losses that can be objectively verified, such as past and future medical expenses, lost wages or earnings, and loss of future earning potential. Non-economic damages are for subjective, non-monetary losses, such as pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional trauma, and loss of enjoyment of life.
What Types of Cases Do We Handle?
Our firm has the experience and skills to handle a range of personal injury matters, including:
- Workplace electrocution: Workers who are electrocuted because of safety hazards on construction sites should consult with an experienced attorney. In addition to workers’ compensation, they may have a civil claim against a third party.
- Car accidents: Every year, millions of citizens are killed or injured on U.S. roadways. Victims of traffic crashes caused by negligence are entitled to seek compensation.
- Truck accidents: With more big rigs clogging the nation’s highways, deadly truck accidents are on the rise. In 2020, approximately 415,000 truck accidents in the U.S. caused 4,444 deaths and 101,000 injuries, as reported by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Negligent security: As part of the duty to keep their premises safe, property owners and managers have a responsibility to provide adequate security to protect guests, tenants, and visitors from criminal acts, such as assault and rape.
- Medical malpractice: Billions are paid out by insurance companies every year for medical malpractice claims. Alarming percentages of these payouts are for medical errors resulting in death, major or significant permanent injury, and quadriplegic, brain damage, or lifelong care injuries.
- Slip and falls: Slipping or tripping hazards on a property can cause injury to visitors. When this occurs, property owners may be held liable.
- Wrongful death: When someone’s negligence results in the death of another person, survivors of the deceased can file a claim for wrongful death.
If you are a personal injury victim, call Grant Law Office at (404) 995-3955. Our Morrow personal injury lawyers have the knowledge, skills, and resources to effectively pursue the compensation you deserve.
Contact us today for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
We require no legal retainer or upfront fees,
and you pay nothing unless we prevail.
Phone: (404) 995-3955
Wrongful Death Day Care Case